And my nose jams up.
It’s not a pretty sight.
But now I welcome it.
Knowing growth can sometimes be uncomfortable.
And so I always carry extra tissues.
In case it sneaks up on me.
And take tears as a good sign.
Maybe life has an important lesson for me today.
And on days it gets too painful to bear.
I just give myself some extra love.
And a cup of my finest ginger tulsi chai.
It’s not a pretty sight.
But now I welcome it.
Knowing growth can sometimes be uncomfortable.
And so I always carry extra tissues.
In case it sneaks up on me.
And take tears as a good sign.
Maybe life has an important lesson for me today.
And on days it gets too painful to bear.
I just give myself some extra love.
And a cup of my finest ginger tulsi chai.
No comments:
Post a Comment