Let me be your creep.

Let me drunk-like your pictures from 2 years ago at 2am.
Don’t ask me why, as long as I’m the one staying up at night.
Let me take in the cutest smile I’ve laid eyes on in a while.
And savor it in silence. I’m not ready to talk yet.
Let me dream out every scenario of our meet cute, before I buckle under pressure and ruin it for both of us.
We are old friends you see, one-sided love & me.
Let me not get your hopes up.
There won’t be any flirting here. My track record at it sucks really bad.
Not proud of it. Not bothered by it either.
I’m just here to get a high, not a partner.
Don't worry, I won't undress you with my eyes without your consent.
Let me be the one that makes you feel sexy tonight without getting any closer.
You stay there. I’ll stay here.
And let our eyes meet in the middle.
Creeping on each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speck of glitter